Thursday, October 13, 2016

I Will Be Back Next Friday. . .

Sending out the blog a bit early, since I will be heading out of town tomorrow for my trip to the British Virgin Islands.  Looking forward to the trip. . .but so hard to leave for this many days! (for those of you who don't know. . .I am not much of a traveler. .) Please know that I am not going to have much access to emails or texts, but Brett will be here as well as Kelly and our fabulous office staff!  I will try to get caught up on everything on Friday when I get back, but please know that you may not hear back from me till then! 


 Week of:  October 17th-21st, 2016

Monday- Angie Out (all day)
CoGat testing - 3rd and 5th grade

Tuesday - Angie Out (all day)
CoGat testing - 3rd and 5th grade

Wednesday - Angie Out (all day)
Jeans Day!  (with any College, football or Coppell shirt)
MacBooks being delivered for educators!
GYEP Meeting - Kristan's Room - 3:15

Thursday - Angie Out (all day)

Friday -   Jeans Day!  
Texan Town
Therapy Dogs - Library
RTI/PST Meetings - C106



Important Reminders and Updates!
Please see my last blog post with important reminders such as Ed Foundation grants, etc. No additional info to add for this week!

Shout Outs!

Lauren, Lorri and Kim,
Thank y'all so much for all of your help getting back into the swing of things! I'm so thankful for all of you!! 😘

Brett - Thank you for helping me with one of my learners! You have really allowed him to open up and feel comfortable adjusting to this school :)

Marly, Morgan, Kate and Jenna-
Thank y'all so much for coming down to kindergarten to help us with our engineering a shoe project! Our kiddos loved getting to work with your big "kids" and have not stopped talking about how special they made them feel! We could not have done the project without you! Thank you again!!
Love,
Katy, Lauren, Kim and Lorri ( and Ms. G.)


October Birthdays
Jenna Taylor - 25th

Final Quote for the Week
As I get ready to leave for my trip. . .I thought these quotes were fitting for trying new things and remembering to find ways to rejuvenate yourself each day. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment