Saturday, May 9, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!




It's gonna be another busy week as we keep getting closer and closer to finishing up the school year!  I would like to thank everyone for your patience lately as I have been pulled in many directions with my SFA school, district meetings, job fair and family needs.  

My celebration for the week is that I officially finished my last class for this spring semester today!  Now I have one more year left to go in my program!  (if I can get everything done). . .needless to say as I turn 40 this week I am looking forward to even just a brief moment of rest and relaxation after this semester!  (and maybe a little fun too!)
Upcoming Weekly Events 
May 11th-15th, 2015  
 
Monday-   Summative Conferences
Team Leader Meeting -3:15 C106

Tuesday
STAAR Reading Re-test

3rd Grade Program - 8:30am and 6:00pm
  
Wednesday-  Summative Conferences

Vertical Meeting
CISD Night at the Ballpark
 
Thursday-
Summative Conferences

Author Visit (all day) 
PTO meeting - 9:15 - C106 
   
Friday- Texan Town 

Summative Conferences
TCE Potluck - Summertime - Lounge  
 


Announcement Weekly Info  

Life Principle: Service

Cowboy Courtesy: Surprise others by performing random acts of kindness.
 
ABC of Etiquette:  Be sure you have everything you need before you sit down.



Important Reminders and Updates

Author Visit
Don't forget to check out the schedule that Alicia sent out for the author visit on Thursday!

TCE Potluck Friday
This is our last potluck for the year!  Bring any of your favorite summertime dishes so we can celebrate!  I will post a sign-up on the board by the elevator! 

Furniture Counts
Please make sure you are taking inventory of the number of desks and chairs you will want to be getting rid of at the end of they year!  Remember we are not getting rid of the trapezoid computer tables and be careful giving away too many other tables that we might could use for future events or in rooms.  Brett and I will be touching base with all of you about this more later this week!  

May Birthdays
Angie Brooks Applegate - 12th

Lori Vincenzo - 14th

Shout Outs
Lori Vincenzo our CISD Elementary Teacher of the Year!
 Ashlin Bowman for getting to be a first time mommy very soon!  We are so excited for you!

Cathy Wilson for hosting another great dyslexia parent meeting and bringing back so many kiddos from middle and high school to talk and see our kiddos!

Our Kinder team for the awesome job they did at Kinder Round-up welcoming our new Kinder friends!

Kinder round-up helpers: Marnie Cranmer, Cindy Schroeder, Brett Shelby, Mary Kennington, Lorri Brehm, Courtney Rice, Stacey Watson, Kasey Kemp, Morgan Peccarelli, Marly Natherson, Meredith Garnier, Lisa Hansen, Casey Wagner, and Katie Tonemah.  Thank you for volunteering!

Ashley Martin, Becky Garrett, and Laci Garza for the final run of the year with our Mother's Day Marathon!

Kinder team for a successful Muffins with Mom event! 

Final Quotes
A couple of reflective quotes to start to hopefully get me through the rest of my work I have to do. . .then I needed a few funny ones to end my day. . .
 




No comments:

Post a Comment